An individual NoodleTools account is an excellent alternative for a student whose school does not have a NoodleTools subscription. The individual account is designed to support one user and does not provide a classroom environment (for student/teacher feedback) or multiple-user collaboration features.
This article covers the following topics:
- How to register for an individual account
- How to sign in to an individual account with your personal ID
- How to migrate projects from another account into the individual account
- How to modify your personal ID and password
- How to renew your NoodleTools subscription
1. How to register for an individual account
You are eligible for an individual subscription if you and your family members will be the only ones using the account. NoodleTools individual subscriptions are $15.00 for 12 months, and must be purchased using a credit card. You must be over 13 years old to purchase an account.
1. The registration form to sign up for an individual subscription is at https://my.noodletools.com/subscriber/signup.php
2. On the New Registration screen, "An individual subscription" should be selected on the left side.
3. On the form on the right side, fill in your information and click Submit.
You will select a personal ID (username) and password as part of the registration process. When your payment is confirmed, an account is created automatically for you.
2. How to sign in to an individual account with your personal ID
1. Go to the login page at https://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin.
2. In the Sign In fields enter the new personal ID and password you provided on the registration form when you signed up for the service. Note: Your password is case-sensitive.
3. If you cannot remember your personal ID and/or password, click I forgot my password beneath the password field. On the next screen, select An individual subscription I purchased. Enter either your personal ID or your e-mail address and click Retrieve Login. If you need additional help, please submit a ticket to Support for assistance.
3. How to migrate projects from another account into the individual account
- Log in to your old account.
- On the My Projects screen, mark the checkboxes next to any projects that you wish to transfer, then click the button Copy at the top.
- In the popup window, select the option to "Copy to another user's folder" and fill in the new personal ID you selected for your individual subscription (note: if other users have the same ID, you may be prompted here to select which folder you want to copy your projects into – be sure to select the "Individual subscription" option from the dropdown list in that case). Your projects will be copied over to your new account, where you can continue working on them.
4. How to modify your personal ID and password
To modify your personal ID and password, click My account at top right of your screen and select My profile.
5. How to renew your NoodleTools subscription
Individual accounts do not renew automatically. If you receive an email notifying you the subscription is expiring, and you do wish to renew, go to https://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin and click Sign In. A pink box will appear informing you that the account is not active. Click the link in that message to the "Membership information page." On the next screen, click “Renew subscription” and complete the renewal steps.
NOTE: If you are renewing ahead of your expiration date, and do not see the pink box, log into your account and under My account > My profile, click the link Renew Subscription.