To switch a MLA Lite account to a school's NoodleTools subscription, please follow the steps below (If you are using G-Suite or Office 365, see How to switch a MLA Lite account to use your school's G-Suite or Office 365):
- Log into your MLA Lite account and, under your Personal ID in the upper right corner of your screen, select My profile, change your Personal ID to something else - it must be unique. (Remember this ID for Step 6 below.)
- Log out and, at http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin, click Register. (If you are being prompted for the school's username/password, ask your teacher or librarian for this information.)
- Select "An account linked to a school/library subscription or trial" and click Submit.
- Fill the About You form with information to create a new account. You may use your original Personal ID (before you changed it in MLA Lite). Click Submit.
- Once you reach the My Projects screen, sign out.
- Log into the MLA Lite account again, and on the Projects screen, under the project's Options menu, select "Copy." Follow on-screen instructions to copy the project to your new account. Log out.
- Log into the new account and resume your work on the project. You'll now be able to share your project with your teacher's inbox, collaborators, use notecards and much more!