To switch a MLA Lite account to a school's NoodleTools subscription using G Suite single sign-on, please follow these steps:
- At http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin enter your Google ID under Access via G Suite, select "Create a new account."
- Once you reach My Projects screen, sign out.
- At http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin, under Sign In, log into the MLA Lite account with your Lite's Personal ID and password.
- On the Lite's Projects screen, under the project's Options menu, select "Copy." Follow on-screen instructions to copy the project to your new account. Enter your Google ID for NoodleTools and click "Copy." When NoodleTools tells you it has been successfully copied, log out.
- In your NoodleTools app, or at http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin under Access via G Suite, use your Google ID to log into the new account. The project that was in your Lite account will be there and you can resume work on it.