To switch a MLA Lite account to a school's NoodleTools subscription using G Suite / Office 365 single sign-on, please follow these steps:
- At http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin enter your Google ID or Office 365 ID under Access via G Suite / Office 365, select "Create a new account."
- Once you reach the new My Projects screen, sign out.
- At http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin, under Sign In, log into the MLA Lite account with your Lite's Personal ID and password.
- On the Lite's Projects screen, under the project's Options menu, select "Copy." Follow on-screen instructions to copy the project to your new account. Enter your Google ID or Office 365 ID for NoodleTools and click "Copy." When NoodleTools tells you it has been successfully copied, log out.
- In your NoodleTools app, or at http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin under Access via G Suite / Office 365, use your Google ID or Office 365 ID to log into the new account. The project that was in your Lite account will be there and you can resume work on it.