Make sure your browser isn't blocking pop-up windows in NoodleTools. Check your browser's settings to turn off the pop-up blocker for NoodleTools.
- Click the Chrome menu in the top right hand corner of your browser
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- Under the Privacy section, click Content settings
- Open the Popups section
- Under "Allow" enter the URL "my.noodletools.com" to allow popups in NoodleTools
- Click the Firefox menu button (top right hand corner of your browser) and choose Preferences
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- In the Permissions section, next to Block pop-up windows, click the Exceptions... button
- Enter "my.noodletools.com" as the address of NoodleTools to allow popups on this site.
- Click on Safari on the upper left of your screen to open the drop down options and choose Preferences
- Choose Security
- Make sure Block pop-up windows is not selected. If it is selected, click it to deselect
- Select the Tools (gear icon) button and then select Internet options
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK